Friday, September 28, 2007

Movie Reviews

The other day it occurred to me while browsing through some of my favourite blogs that the only movie reviews I can write with any authority at the moment would be for GA rated kids movies. The sum total of my movie going experience over the past year has been: Shrek 3; Mr Bean’s Holiday; Surf’s Up; and last weeks exciting offering of Underdog.
Never before have I lived in such close proximity to so many really good movie theatres, yet hubby and I have never been to one together. In fact I've never been in the evening, either. It’s such a shame because there have been some great movies passing through, plus there are lots of local offerings as well. Asians seem to just love horror flicks in particular and some of the posters alone are enough to give me nightmares.
If I never have to watch another movie with talking animals, that would be a good thing.
And if I ever have to sit through another full length Mr Bean movie, I’m taking a hand gun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What about the Were Rabbit?