Saturday, April 07, 2007

So Where Have We Been?



Hi again everyone, it's been a while since my last posting but we have been away on holiday. Can you guess where?
It's somewhere close by, it's even hotter than here, and it's an island...
If you live in Singapore you wouldn't be surprised to hear that we've been to Bintan Island, a nearby part of Indonesia, for a week staying at the Nirwana Gardens resort. It's almost an enclave of Singapore really, just 1 hour by catamaran away. Here are a few photos to whet your appetite until I can get organised enough to write some proper postings.
We only returned home this evening so it's a quick one tonight.
My apologies to those who I neglected to tell we were going away, I will be less negligent in future!
Will post again soon to tell you about our holiday.

No comments: