Sunday, March 21, 2010

Useful inventions #1

Having given up hope of ever winning the lottery, I was pondering a few ideas this weekend that could turn into winners and produce the millions I’m sure, deep down, the universe wants to give me.

Here’s the first one: crotch protectors for women’s swimsuits! Awesome idea! I just know you’re all nodding your head in agreement!

In case there’s a woman reading this who doesn’t have a six year old child training for a swimming diploma who needs to practice swimming underwater for nine meters and then going through your legs, picture this. Standing spread-legged in the pool, your girly-bits protected by nothing but a thin piece of lycra, as a blond torpedo races towards you with wildly kicking feet. This invention would save me embarrassing myself (again) by looking like I’m clutching myself in the pool.
I can’t wait until he gets this damned diploma.

No comments: