Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Skip To The Loo...

The other day hubby and I were talking about when we will make our next trip to New Zealand to catch up with family, which would of course include a stopover in the ever-lovely Singapore (sigh, I miss you still!) when it occurred to me I had never published to photos of the fabulous loo at Singapore's Changi Aiports new Terminal 3. I know, weird subject for a post, but I DID promise here that I show you the pics I very serruptiously took on my phone during my last trip thru.

Ok, there may be some very posh restaurants with nicer toilets and admittedly there was no one to pass you a fluffy towel to dry your hands, but hey, this is an airport people. A very public space used by thousands of commuters. Compare this is the fetid pits of stagnant doom available at Deathrow oops I mean Heathrow airport or the stark and clinical (although usually clean) cubicals at Schiphol, Amsterdam. It's another shining example of how when the Singaporeans set their minds to doing something, they don't often get it wrong.

No comments: