Monday, May 14, 2007

Just Another Day At The Office



I’m not usually one to boast. When something good is happening in our lives I think we should appreciate it, enjoy the moment and take time to savour the good feeling for as long as possible, storing away the memory like a favourite book kept on a shelf to be dug out and dusted and read through once more in less fortunate times.
However, today I was thinking that I would share with you what I’ve been up to and why I’m so happy about it. Check out the photo. This was my office this morning as I sat typing this blog and editing articles about the poultry industry (hardly inspiring topics, but hey!...the surroundings made up for that!).
Thank God for laptops and internet and email and all the wonderful modern gadgets that make the world a much smaller and more accessible place!

No comments: